2009-02-08

Bitter - sweet

I met a Posten-worker last Wednesday and he was not very nice. In a long tirade he expressed his view of the company I work for, bankruptcy was high on his wish list, that it would rain (I drive a moped while he sits protected in his heated car) was on top too. I do not know where he got all that hatred from, but I do know that I would never want to be like that myself. I also know that he is not alone. People hate us. We are the lowest of the low. On the bottom of the barrel. That is why it so warms my heart when, just prior to my meeting with the hateful postman, a lady stopped me and told me that I had delivered a letter wrong and I turned to her, looked at the letter with a little worried frown on my forehead and said 'Sorry but no, that letter has an handwritten address, only Posten deliver those' . The lady excused herself and I continued up the stairs. With this in mind I had no problem smiling through the bitter old mans tirade.

No comments: