2009-08-20

tv

I can watch almost anything on TV. As I said earlier I have even found myself looking at Ellen. But there is one show that I just can't bring myself to watch, and that is 'scarred' on mtv. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the program, well, it shows real home made films of (mostly) guys getting hurt. And it is not like 'jackass' where that is the plan all along, they just get hurt doing something else - like doing tricks with their skateboard/bike/roller blades. And they show how it looks when, e.g., a leg breaks - in slow motion. They also show how it looks afterwords, when they are in the hospital all bruised up, and the x-rays displaying shattered bone.

To watch the show is like seeing a guy getting kicked in the groin - you just know how fucking painful it is so you curl up a bit, distorts your face and pull a breath of air in through your clenched teeth making that 'iiithh' sound. It is just all to real and I can't watch.

No comments: