2012-02-10

Telescope

Often when I gaze up at the heaven and see Jupiter or Venus chasing the moon around the sky I get an urge to buy a decent telescope. It would be great to watch the rings of Saturn and remote galaxies together with my family.
But then I remember that I live in a city, so the view would be limited. So we would have to drive out of the city and find a nice dark place to set it up - But to do that we would have to buy a car, or possibly a house in the countryside. This is the point in my train of thought where I suddenly loose interest in buying a telescope.

1 comment:

mattiaseklund said...

We recently bought a car, so now there is nothing stopping me from my life long dream of owning a Telescope! At least if you do not consider the telescope budget, which got a little dent in it because of some purchase that we recently did...