2012-08-14

Tech

I started to look for a good external hard drive to use as a photo backup drive. And all I could find was a jungle. I can't decide what brand, what model, what size, whats not, whats hot...
I started to look at some cameras instead, but that quickly turned into some serious drooling over some obscure lenses that I definitely do not need. I thought a while about buying some photo software, but noticed that I then have to upgrade my operating system. So, naturally I started looking into buying a new computer, a macbook with a retina display is perhaps not what the doctor ordered, but I can not even decide what type of computer I should go for.
Darn it. I need to get my hand on some serious doe, and then hire a personal shopper that can figure out what it is that I need and then buys the stuff for me. 

No comments: