2013-09-10

Pact

Some time ago I went into a pact with a friend. We were to push each other to be more creative, my friend was to write and submit something to some contest, and I was to submit something to a photography contest.

And swooosh, the deadlines that we had put up said as they rushed by. Swooosh. No contests yet.

But maybe, just maybe, something good will come out of it. I have recently signed up on a new (to me) photography site. I hope that it will be as good as usefilm.com, that disappeared a year ago due to a catastrophic server crash (back up your shit folks), was. The idea is that you can submit photos and get and give critiques and ratings. The good thing is that you learn a lot and get inspired and encouraged. The problem is that you look at some really good work and get discouraged because your own work does not measure up...

Anyhow, I intend to build up my portfolio from scratch, and if you are interested you can have a look here.


No comments: