2013-10-23

Remembering the key

Every afternoon I have the same problem, a wiring error in my brain you might say:  As I walk up to the door at the daycare storage room to get the stroller I pick up my keys from my right pocket and proceed to sort out the correct one. And just as I am about to insert the key into the lock I realize that, No, that is not the correct key, that is the key to my home. I think about the absurdity that I did it once again, will I never learn, as I open the door with the right one. As I roll out the stroller I contemplate blogging about this, a thought that completely escapes my mind when I meet my kids seconds later. These thoughts are nowhere to be seen for the next 23h59m. Much like sitting on the loo and thinking 'I should really put toilet paper on the shopping list'.

No comments: