2008-09-01

Hike

Bastards. They are bastards. The stupidest thing I've done in a long time was to say 'No, it is to cold now, we do not need to bring mosquito repellent!' Those words I did not have to eat up, instead I got eaten up cause of those words.
On Saturday we had lunch at Harpsund. (Reinfeld's apples were quite tasty). Finding out which of the four 'ekor' that was the famous 'eka' was a bit tricky. I only took one photo of the one it turned out to be, and that did not come out so good. But we did see it.
I do not know why I keep shooting macros without a tripod, but I do. I am a slow learner I suppose. But sometimes it works out ok.
Morning at the stream:
34 kilometers in one and a half day. Great weather, a bit cold during the night but just right during the day. A lot of mushrooms, but the Cantharellus really glowed with their absence. Lesson learned: Never leave the safety of the house without at least three different types of mosquito repellent.

No comments: