2008-11-04

Almost

I am close, so close, to buying a new lens, a sigma 50mm 1,4 ex... which I finally settled on. Do I Need it? -no. Do I want it? -yes. Can I afford it? -Hmm, well I do have enough money if that was the question. In fact, I was just about to buy it when I realized that they did not have any filters in stock, and hence the order would be delayed until they received them.. So, I got stuck and now I don't know what to do. Either I wait, or I buy it at another store where the the filter is slightly more expensive, or pay for two separate packages. To many options -> hence I am stuck.

So, when I have bought the lens, what is left on my list? (=what I want for christmas!!!)
-1 tripod. Probably a Manfrotto 055xprob.
-1 geared head for said tripod. Manfrotto junior geared head 410.
-1 Canon 5D mark II.
-Subscriptions to magazines, eg. Åka skidor, Foto, Ute magasinet, (I am to cheap to get them for myself).
-1 Allpaid skitrip to Canada.

Expensive taste? Me? nooo.

No comments: