2008-11-26

Getting home early

Since the work load is low this week I have been coming home early, soon after lunch, every day. This means that I have had the great opportunity to catch Highlander on channel six. I gather I liked it when it originally aired cause of the martial arts scenes, I mean, who does not enjoy a good sword fight? I also gather my mom liked it cause of the sexy mr MacLeod. Unfortunately the series has not aged with style. A series that I would like to see instead is KungFu starring mr Chinaman himself, David Carradine. It was supposed to be Bruce Lee, but they gave the role to David for some odd reason. (I actually downloaded a couple of episodes of the show some time ago and tried to watch, but it was quite hard, the tempo is so low that you fall asleep even if you are well rested. But I would still like to see it on air.)

No comments: