2009-03-14

I used to be a snob

For all my life up until just now I used to be a snob. Bags was out of the question. They were used on camping trips at most. In the morning earl gray was the standard brew, and Tower it had to be. At night I was more flexible and I would choose from my 'free weight' bought assortment. Crazy scented bags from lipton was (and still is) totally out of the question.

Then I got a job that starts at 7 and my snobbish ways went out the window. I get up as late as possible, boil some water and trow in a bag. If I slept three minutes to long it also happens that I pour some cold water in so that I can gulp it down, a procedure one of my old professors used and that I was totally taken aback of. (ok, am not really sure of the way I used the last expression) It was simply something that I would never Ever do.

I used to be a snob. And I liked it.

No comments: