2009-03-19

Smart pocket

My pocket is to smart for my phone. It knows how to outsmart the incredibly tricky lock for the keys (what I need is some kind of intelligence test coupled to the lock, a test that you need to be smarter than my pocket is to pass) and then to send messages to various people in my address-book. I thought I was clever when I put a fake number at the top of the list but that only helped me so far. The extent of the problem is so huge that I do not dare to look in my outbox, probably half of my messages are 'accidental' ones. Am I the only one with a smart pocket? Is there a market for smart pockets? Or is there a market for the smarter type of key-lock that I was talking about, and in that case is there anyone out there who could create one and sell it to the phone manufacturers and let me have a small piece of the cut?

No comments: