2010-04-15

2.885

For more than ten months now I have had only one object in front of my camera, and have had so about 2.885 times. Even if the subject is well worth it I kind of miss the good old days when other things caught my eye. With this in my mind I took my camera, jumped on a bus to a place I had not been before (and then dragged on the stroller with Tage in it). I explored and let my eye wander. And I managed to snap more than 20 shots in a row that did not feature any small human beings at all. I even managed to photograph a bird or two, this was however hard since the little guy gets bored quite easily...


By the way, blogging with the little man in the same room is quite a feat. This post took most of the day to compose, and the prose might have suffered a bit in the process.

No comments: