2010-04-11

Quiz answer #10, and the Proud winner is

Fist of all, here are the answers:
-Who of Marge's sisters has triangular shaped earrings? (1p)
-Selma goes for round earrings mostly, and Patty has triangles.

-Sideshow Bob has a brother. What is his name? (1p)
-Cecil Terwilliger.

-What magazine did Milhouse order when he and Bart took care of the comic book store? (1p)
-He orders a thousand copies of 'Biclops' in the Worst eposide ever, as it is called.

-What crop did the family grow at the farm? (1p)
-It was Tomacco, a tomato/tobacco hybrid that tasted awful but was highly addictive.

-And last but not least: In the movie, Marge makes several variations of 'home sweet home' embroideries. You get 0.5 points for each version you can tell me.
-I have not yet watched the movie so I am not one hundred per cent certain of this, but I know that she makes at least a  'Dome sweet Dome' and a 'Nome sweet Nome' version.


And the winner is.... cmh, who came on the outside in the last curve and overtook m with half a point on the finish line - wheeeee!!!!  And there were much rejoicement. The price was a book was it not? Name your poison and I will see to it that it is sent to a mailbox close to you. If you can not decide I will send you one of my favourites.

That's all for now folks. Maybe there will be a new quiz one day. Thank you for playing, hope you enjoyed it!