2008-03-23

Mixed rants

Two days ago I discovered something that was not expecting to find here in Etuna: A flower shop with a Huge assortment of Orchids. Beautiful Orchids of many many types. A fact is that I have never seen such an assortment more than once before, and that was at a place outside Chang Mai in Thailand. It is a place where I could easily spend thousands of kronor every weekend. The only thing that is stopping me is that I dont have that kind of money, and that I dont have any place left to put flowers on.

I took a trip up to Uppsala last Wednesday to clean out my old apartment, and as I was sitting on the train back here I was writing down some stuff on one of my tickets, so, here is some stuff that annoy me:
- The fact that traveling to and from an airport is expensive.
- That Iphone will not come to sweden. The only way to get it is to import it and then hack it.
- Cows. Farting cows.
- Pro's vs Joes. This tv show is really bad.
- My self, when I am watching Pro's vs Joes.
- Wall paper. Or more that I have ruined the wall paper in my old flat and have to pay for new once. This is not the funniest thing that I have ever put money on.

Stuff that does not annoy me, but I want to mention anyway:
- If you are in the market for a free bike, there is one parked at the entrance to the galleria with Lundeq, the entrance closest to the train station. There is a note on the bike that says "free bike". If you want it is yours, but it is rather crappy, so dont complain to me if you take it and then end up hating it.
- I was very nervous when I was returning the keys to my apartment. I only had two keys to the basement and I thought that I was supposed to have three. So I thought that I would have to pay for the lost one. Then it turns out that I was only supposed to have one! Now, dont they owe me some money???
- Oh yea. Free coffee is quite nice!

No comments: