2008-08-07

Inspiration is low

I'm in first class, sipping free tea, trying to get rid of the pieces of free apple that is stuck in my teeth, listening to B.B. King using the complementary (i.e. crappy) earplugs since I left my real once at work. Wondering what's up with SJ and their ticket-system (Just wondering, am not going to blog about it). Wondering what movie that the guy a few seats up is watching. Oh, it wasn't a movie, it was an episode of the series flight of the concords. Missed it when it was on the tube, should perhaps check it out. For a reason I can not explain we watched Macken yesterday. The series that is. And it is just brilliant. Now this part of the trip, the one with internet, free tea (yea, the coffeecan was empty), free fruit and huge seats, is about to end. And the wilderness will take over. I'll be back though. On monday I will deliver mail once again, and if you have any luck I will experince something blog-worthy on my round. Until then. Have a great weekend.
M

No comments: