2008-08-15

What happned?

I am taking a trip this weekend, down to the inner parts of Småland, and since the train leaves at two I was a bit nervous if I would make it or not. Especially since I have been so slow ever since I came back from my 'comatose' holiday last week. But today my brain, eyes and legs worked perfectly again, and on top of that, there was not all that much mail, so I came away from work a little after noon. I did not know what to do with this extra time I got, so I biked home, turned on the computer and here I am. I would like to rest, but I know that if my head touches a pillow I won't wake up before six tonight. Instead I predict that in the near future I will have a big cup of hot black stuff before me. (Yes, I am aware that my tiredness is clearly reflected in what I am currently writing (I now have a great answer to the question 'why do you blog?' -'To stay awake!')). Anyhow, now there are forty minutes left, my prediction came through, and I have no idea what to do with the rest of the extra time that I got. Maybe an episode of MASH. Yea, thats it, one episode (s4 e20) and then I will head for the train station.

No comments: