2009-07-06

Eskilstuna

I have long been meaning to write about my current home town. What I think of it. I do not think very much of it. It is rather crappy in many ways. (And here I would talk about all the things that I think sucks, it would go on for pages and pages and include bike lanes, pedestrian crossings, gravel, shopping etc. etc. but I will spare you, or maybe save it to a later post...) But then you find something that makes you smile.



Do you see it? I have walked and biked past this place daily for more than a year now and noticed it only a month ago. I do not know if that is cause it was not there until then or if I just did not see it. Anyhow, it was something that I did not expect to find in this culturally deprived place called Eskilstuna. Nerdy guerilla street art.

No comments: