2009-07-29

Re:

Regarding the update frequency:
It is not that the inspiration is low, nor that I don't have anything to write about. It is just that it is really hard to get a time long enough when I can sit and formulate my thoughts into a readable mass instead of this kind of jumbled mess. There are times of peace and quiet, but I must confess that those are often spent recuperating (in front of whatever is on the TV).

Regarding what's on TV:
Most of the time there are something that I can watch without hating myself, but at about five in the morning there is really nothing worth watching. I have even found myself watching 'Ellen'... It is bad.

Regarding the Lions:
It is quite fun to live in a place where you hear Lions roar (I do deny the fact when Kristina tells me to listen. I say that it is an MC with problems, which always earns me a stern look... (but just between you and me, I do know that it is a Lion))

No comments: