2009-09-15

A first happened today

Today I got my first four. And it all happened in a time space as short as ten minutes. We were walking home from a date in the park and I saw car 207 to 210 (I am talking plate spotting here, the noble game in which you try to see all the numbers, from 001 to 999, all in the right order (on license plates that is). The game which I started in December 2003 and which was kind of slow until about two years ago. In April last year I spotted plate 100 and now I am 21% through). It would have been possible for me to see five plates today, as we have 211 at work, but I will save that nugget for the future much in the same way that pole jumpers increase the world record cm by cm to be able to say that they have set a large number of records...

Oh, I almost forgot. We got our rings today, that was why we had a date in the park in the first place.

No comments: