2009-12-22

It happened

Today
It
Really
Happened!

Got a call from the office when I was out on my round today. I was to ring the bell when I got to one of my addressees: they had something for me. I was more than an hour away and hence had some time to think about what it might be. Maybe it would be a heap of letters that I had delivered falsely over the year. Or maybe it would be a punch in the face. I did not know and since I didn't have much else to think about I thought about it quite a lot. When I got there I actually was a bit nervous and then it turns out that they had a Christmas present for me. 'I just thought you needed a bit of encouragement' she said. My god, I was really touched by this. I have dreamt of this and then it actually happens! Now K is giving me jealous looks and think that I have something going on with all the lonely house wives that I meet all day...

1 comment:

Elisabeth Undén & Jonas Wilson said...

Men hallå! Vad var det för något? Min pappa fick ibland virkade grytlappar (han var busschaufför). Hälsa K att jag kan ge henne något för hon tjänar ju mig och alla andra skattebetalare...

Kram