2009-12-08

Re:Nops etc

Oh yes, as some of you missed the last exciting quiz that took place maybe two years ago (on the blog that predated this one), maybe I should tell you about it so that you know what to expect if it would take place again.. The idea was to bring more readers to the blog by having a fun quiz with equally fun prices. And the idea worked, even if the new readers were just imaginary people part of a big conspiracy.  The winner though was real and received a Pearls before Swine book as a reward.

Anyhow, I posted a question on the blog and the participants had a day or two to answer to get credit. Googling was not allowed and I relied on the honor system and the fact that the questions was inherently hard to google as a way of controlling that people in fact did not google the answers.

So, what do you think, are you up for the challenge??? (please leave a comment if you are so that I know that you are)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in! :)

[cmh] said...

You already know that I, and my imaginary people, are up for it.

Unknown said...

I can also drag some imaginary friends into it :)