2009-12-14

Quiz - #1

Ok, so there seems to be a demand for a quiz after-all, so here we go.  I do not know how many questions there will be, perhaps ten or so, It might depend on your participation.

Remember, no googling.

Question 1 (2p): Where did Jules find the 'cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass' i.e.: "... and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothtes..."

Bonus question (1p): Where did Brett get his burger from?

Send me an email with your answers and an alias that you want to have on the scoreboard. You have two days from now to answer. And remember, the winner gets a fantastic price!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh crud! did you have to start just when I'm away from keyboard for a few days??

Oh, the world doesn't revolve around me? Well, it should!