2010-01-23

Quiz answer #9

Of course it was M*A*S*H I was asking about, and first of all: Radar had an uncle that could make binoculars out of corn on the cob/salt and pepper shakers/or just about anything, whose name was Ed. Radar left the show with a hardship discharge so that he could go home and help his mother with the farm when Ed suddenly passed away. 

Major Houlihan got the nickname hotlips after hawkeye and the other guys snuck a microphone into her tent when she was making out with a general (I think it was a general), and then proceeded to broadcast the interchange over the PA system. The general commented on her hot lips and the name stuck.

Charles Emerson Winchester III. The major who got stuck in the 'festering sewer' ('Know this: You can cut me off from the civilized world, you can incarcerate me with two moronic inmates, you can torture me with your thrice daily swill, But you can not break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer') after a gaming debt of 672$ and 17c that his boss at Tokyo general owed him.

The booze that Klinger managed to scrounge up for Charles was a bottle of Napoleon Cognac. Which he refuses to share with Klinger with the comment 'when the delivery boy brings you a new divan you do not invite him to repose upon it'. (I will give one point for Cognac).

Someone recently told me that I have watched far to much of that series, but I hardly think so.

Soon the last question is upon us, and I do believe it will be from a couple of different movies... (Or maybe it will be Simpsons. Yes, I really feel that it needs to be from Simpsons.)

No comments: