2008-05-21

80kg of post

Eighty kilos of post do have a tendency to make a bike a bit, hmm, tricky to handle. It is a bit like driving a tank, a tank on two wheels that you control with one hp (human power). Tipped it over my leg the other day. Not recommended.

Another thing that I don't recommend is to be tall and run out a too low doorway. That I tried today which resulted in me falling over in the gravel with a spinning head. Why is this country built for dwarfs?? One previous head bumping experience took place at our summerhouse ten years ago or so. Then I hit my head on a beam that was part of a clothesline stand. It resulted in me getting medieval on that fucker with a sledgehammer. That felt good. Another time I think I got a light concussion hitting my head on the concrete ceiling running out from the laundry room at Olofshöjd. That did not feel very good.

Tried a new pizza-place today, one that was recommended by some of my colleagues, and boy did they know how to make a pizza. It was just delicious.

No comments: