2008-05-08

Full time and #100

As of tomorrow I am a full time employee at CityMail. My mail-sorting skills must have impressed the bosses. Nice to know that I have a job to go to every day instead of being a temp that they call when they need reinforcements. I celebrated by eating a Magnum in the sun.

Another reason to celebrate is that I today spotted number 100. I started my plate-spotting career at Christmas time year 2003 and it was slow at first. About a number a month used to be the rate until half a year ago. Then the speed increased for some reason and I have seen 065-101 since then. Today was hence the day that number 100 came rolling by, and to top that of, I had a hunch that I would see 101 since I saw that one yesterday and knew where it used to hang out. So I biked over there after work and found it close to its usual place. Hence today was a double day. There has also been one triple day (a very happy day indeed).

After spotting number 101 I stopped at Röda Korset to see if they had something of interest and found the note on the electrical organ extremely funny. It said 'Orgeln har ett visst pipljud' ('The organ has a certain peep noise').

No comments: