2008-06-10

Angry person

A day can be ruined cause of many things. This day was not ruined, but did for certain take turn for the worse when I was handed the phone this morning and a woman started to complain about everything that had gone wrong since CM started to deliver mail here. The reason she was talking to me was that a letter had come to one of my addresses, one where no one with her name lived. I had then put up a note that said 'I have a letter for you, but I cant find you. Call me.' It turns out that she had moved from that address more than a year ago, and now, when CM is in town bills get lost/put in her old neighbours mailbox and cards with money in them from her friends has magically disappeared. She sounded feed up and said that she was thinking about going to the police. Nothing I said could make her any calmer. That we do not deliver personal letters, and hence cant be responsible for the magically disappeared letters with money in them. That I am not the one sending letters to the old address. That the 'adressändring' is only valid for one year. That If I get a letter to an address, what should I do with there is no one at the place with the name? Look it up on eniro.se and send it to one of the persons in the world who has that name? That If we are responsible for a bill getting to them late we will reimburse any late fees that might come from that, just call customer service and they will help you. (I did look the name up on eniro by the way. No one in Eskilstuna is registered with that name.) Anyhow, the lady was a bitch and was blaming everything that had gone wrong with her post on us, and put me in a bad mood for the next four hours. 800m climb while listening to metallica on my mp3 player did manage to erase her from my mind.

No comments: