2008-06-04

Got it!

After stepping on a slippery stone and subsequently slipping in on some blogs on tusenapor I ended up remembering the thing I had forgotten to blog about when I read Soran's blog. And it was:

What the heck is the deal with the crappy stuff that Bamse/KalleAnka/etc. persists on sending along to all the once that subscribe to said magazines? It is some plastic toys that I predict will last for about ten seconds, end up in a pile of other crappy toys, the pile will then be transfered to a cellar/attic, then put in a box, then the box will either move along when the kid grows up or stay at the parents house taking place to no avail. Ok, that is not my problem and hence not why I write this, My problem is that the fucking toys are to big to easily slide into many of the mailboxes that, we the mailmen, has to try to put the stuff down into. (Now I start to think that, hmm, this sounds familiar, did I not write that I had forgotten to blog about this and then continued to blog about it before? Perhaps, but better safe than sorry, I will continue on as if that thought hadn't struck my head). Last week I managed to get a Kalle stuck in a door. I dropped it down thinking that, yea it will fit. Then it got stuck and I thought, hmm, it should get through if I push a little. Then I pushed a little. Then it got really really stuck. And I could not get it back up. I ended up using a golfing magazine as a tool to and putting my entire bodyweight behind that and finally succeeded to get it unstuck. It did however not survive the ordeal. I dropped a note down after it saying that I will get them another copy, which I then arranged when I got back to the office. So, anyhow, my question is, Why oh why do they send along these crappy plastic to big for the mailbox fucking toys with every new copy of all the magazines? Why not save up for a couple of months, giving the kids something to look forward to for a longer time, and then give them something real, something that will last, something that is clearly to big to fit through the mailbox and hence must be picked up at their closest store that also moonlights as a post-office?

No comments: