2008-07-27

So, yea

Life is sometimes sweet, like when there is so few letters to deliver that you are home before even half your workday is over. But when the train you have planed to take, the one that was supposed to deliver us to Mälaren in just over ten minutes, is delayed more than an hour, and it is hot as hell, and you really want to go swimming (with bowlegged women (obscure MASH quote, if you know the rest of it there might be a prize in it for you)) and you have your mind set on the big lake, that sucks. We ended up going to the beach at the camping a couple of miles away and spent the entire afternoon in the company of several pitbulls and their owners. Then we came home and was planing on watching a movie. Only to discover that the part of the harddrive that houses my operating system has fried. Now I wounder if i should buy a new disk and start over, and with what operating system in that case. But I kind of know that I am stuck with w. since I use a photomanaging program that does not work with linux, and that is a real bummer. But, the only things i do with the computer is to watch movies and work with my photos, so..

No comments: