2008-10-30

html

I have thought about creating my own photo page for a long time now. There are plenty of sites out there where you can share your photos, and I am a member of several of them. Most notably Usefilm.com and picassa. The first one is really good and the second one I kind of hate. Anyhow, there are plenty of reasons why I want my own page, a page I can design exactly to my liking. There have been many hangups, but mostly I have not had the energy for it.

Then came today. It was the first day that I delivered mail in Torshälla, and I had a total of 64 letters/magazines to deliver. Hence my day was not that tough. Hence I had some energy over when I came home. (sidenote: the commersials for Bring are really good, all but the one for Bring:citymail which is rather boring)

So, here it is. There are no new photos yet, but give me some time and they will come.

No comments: