2008-12-01

He did not want me to go

Met a cat today, one that I see from time to time, and I sat down to pet it a bit. Then he did everything in his power to stop me from leaving. Which basically means that he zigzagged in front of me as I tried to walk down the stairs and heroically/stupidly tried put his body between me and the ground I was trying to walk on. I was slowed down, but a mailman is not stopped that easily.

Speaking of words with z in them. If a designer of uniforms for some strange reason decides to put a Non YKK zipper in the clothes, he or she should be forced to motivate this choice in a three page paper that has to be scrutinized by a hard, ten men jury. This in addition to the previously mentioned demand that the designer has to use the clothes that he designs...

No comments: