2008-12-15

Sick of being sick

After a couple of days with a cold when every waken hour was spent in front of the [insert downputting synonym for TV here], it was a nice change yesterday when we got the energy to do something else. So after the slalom/x-country/biathlon/x-country sprint was over we went out to buy some stuff to make Christmas candy.
Now we have Mozart kugeln and chocolate toffee that will last us a lifetime (or wait, no, My candystrike is over (I managed to keep my promise to myself not to eat any candy for two entire weeks (except for a snickers on one of my tough rounds, but I consider that one an energy bar)) so maybe it will last until Christmas is upon us), and tonight we will make Messmörskola and knäck. This year is the first time since I do not know when that I actually feel Christmasy!

No comments: