2008-12-04

Nice neighbor

Neighbors can be very helpful and caring at times, like this one who does not want anyone to get hurt:


(approx: Please do not step out on the balconies this weekend. They hang in the air right now and it is unclear how well they are anchored to the wall. Want to avoid accidents if possible. Have a nice weekend!)

I also tried to be a good neighbor. Knowing just how fucking useless UPS are, I accepted when they asked me to receive a package for the guy next door (he was not home, few people are in the middle of the afternoon) this Monday. I thought I was doing him a favor. Now the problem is that the guy moved and probably never got the note the ups schmucks left in his mailbox, and hence he has no idea that I have his package. Hopefully it is not lifesaving meds...

No comments: