2008-04-28

Manly cold and other tidbits

I know it is a cliché, but men who has a cold are the sorriest excuses of human beings. I spent the whole day yesterday in the sofa feeling rotten, all cause of a little cold. Then I gave up at nine and went to bed, only to wake up at three in the morning. Even if I was feeling a lot better it wasn't so much fun to be awake at that hour when I knew that work started at seven.

There was another first for me this morning on the job. I got to take one of the cars over to the other office. The first was to drive a brittish style car on swedish roads. (The steering-wheel is on the right side of the car).

Oh, lets ramble some of my pet peeves (aka. things I loathe)
-Old rotten cucumbers. I mean, come on, how can something that simple become so horrible??
-Old smelly garbagebags with old diapers in staircases.
-Being ignored by waitresses in restaurants.
-Not getting any money from akassan (since like a long time ago) cause of bureaucratic mumbo jumbo. (But I did just put some grease in the large cogs so perhaps perhaps there will be results coming out soon.)
Ok, thats all for now!

Number of deer spotted in a smallish park in Eskilstuna on our walk this saturday: 3

Number of totally uninteresting hill forts (Fornborgar) visited and ridiculed on the same walk: 1

No comments: