2008-04-30

Training period is over

After two weeks, minus a couple of days, of training, I am now ready to go out into the world as a full fledged mailman. I just hope that they are in demand of my services. I hope they are, cause I have kind of gotten used to getting up early as hell in the morning and then doing repetitive tasks for three hours (sorting mail) followed by three hours of running up stairs. Oh, and riding along on a bike with 80kg of mail is rather fun as well. I hope that you all don't think that I am being sarcastic cause I am not. Compared to not doing anything at all it is just jolly good. And compared to doing something that makes you feel totally rotten its a bliss.

Now we are going to suomi, Helsinki over the weekend, or not now, but rather tomorrow. It is the first time for both K and me, so its going to be exciting.

No comments: