2008-04-25

Ok

I have been saying that 'no, the job is not as tiresome as I thought' but that really changed today. Today it was really as tiresome as I imagined it would be. I have been running up endless number of stairs in houses with three floors. When I was 3/4 of the way through, with perhaps 40 gates left, my legs started to protest and I simply could not run on the way up anymore. On top of that my water was out and I was quickly dying of dehydration. This was however rectified as I asked a nice finish chap that I met in a stair for water. He did not live there, but was visiting a friend, a friend that opened the door in his underpants as he was drying his hair in a towel. Due to their help I survived the route.

Today was the first day, öööh, no, wait it was not the first day that I was alone, it was the second day that I was alone. Yesterday I biked around alone in a area with villas, no running what so ever. eazy peacy.

Today was the first day, yes it was, my brain is fried but I know I am right when I say this, on a moped. The first time on one of these for about fourteen years.

Oh, the photo walk yesterday was quite nice, if I am not to tired later tonight I might share some nice photos of a Nuthatch and a Woodpecker.

No comments: